Claws Up Games
Based in Lyon, France
Press / Business contact:
+00 (33) 06 65 49 85 96
Claws Up Games is an independant game studio founded by two french dudes. We love beer, couch games and silly gory stuff. We are working hard to release CHOP, a fast-paced arena fighting game with a twist : your goal is not to have the highest kill count but to escape the arena by taking a portal.
HistoryHow was CHOP born ?
The first prototypes were made back in 2015. The idea was to build something competitive and fun to play in the same room, something players miss from the 90's. Indeed, online multiplayer tends to be the only option to enjoy games with friends nowadays. After many iterations we came up with the game mechanic that makes CHOP really stand out : portals.
CHOP : Gameplay trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Claws Up Games, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "FLIP : Jury prize" - Parthenay, France, 23 July, 2017
- "STUNFEST : Audience award" - Rennes, France, 21 May, 2016
- "DREAMHACK : Indie Playground Finalist" - Austin, Texas, USA, June, 2018
- "Gamescom : Indie Garden line-up" - Cologne, Germany, August, 2018
- "Japan Expo : Official selection" - Paris, France, July, 2018
- "STUNFEST : Official selection" - Rennes, France, May, 2018
- "Indie Game Lab : official selection" - JapanTouch/GeekTouch, April, 2018
- "Gamers Assembly : official selection" - Poitiers, France, March, 2018
- "Indie Garden Assembly : official selection" - Valenciennes, France, February, 2018
- "Indie Game Lab : official selection" - JapanTouch/GeekTouch, April, 2017